The conference considered the feasibility of such a code and led to the creation of a book titled towards a european civil code of european contract law at . Towards a european contract law 135 this issue raises several interesting questions first there is the question already referred to above is there a constitutional basis for a. In its position paper on the commissions green paper on policy options for a european contract law com 2010 348 final 1 july 2010 the max planck working. 15 commission green paper on policy options for progress towards a european contract law for consumers and businesses com the case of insurance contracts the. A common european contract law has been in the pipeline for some time now and recently another step in that direction was taken on 11 october 2011 the europe
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.