In various common law jurisdictions the doctrine of unconscionability is increasingly being adopted as an explanatory principle of restitution this equitable characterization at the municipal level has significant implications for private international law. Chapter 268a conduct of public section 6a conflict of interest of public official restitution and damages section 10 opinions of state ethics commission . Free online library characterization of proprietary restitution in the conflict of laws by ottawa law review conflict of laws analysis property law interpretation and construction remedies restitution laws regulations and rules unjust enrichment. Choice of law for unjust enrichment restitution and the rome ii regulation volume 57 issue 4 adeline chong
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.