Private international law in sweden is codified only in part and consists of a combination of statute and case law the statute law is for the most part aimed at giving effect to international conventions to which sweden is a party the main legislation is as follows sweden is a party to the . Restatement of the law second conflict of laws st cheshire and norths private international law 13th ed london butterworths . Study law in sweden these attributes make it an attractive destination for students in search of an international law lawyers operate exclusively in private . The role and character of private international law has changed tremendously over the past decades with the steady increase of global and regional inter connectedness the practical significance of the discipline has grown
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.