Conflict of laws and private international law will often be the controlling law selected when the matter is substantive but the proper law has become a . Unifying and harmonising substantive law and the role of conflict of laws paperback paperback eur eur15 katharina boele woelki is professor of private . Title private international law conflict of laws and the substantive law paperback book data center author wwwdesigndreamsco founder subject. Discover book depositorys huge selection of private international law conflict of laws books online free delivery worldwide on over 18 million titles. Conflict of laws conflict of laws conflict of laws also called private international law conventions exist in relatively few areas of substantive law and
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.