Latest developments in eu private international law editors beatriz campuzano diaz marcin czepelak andres rodriguez benot angeles rodriguez vazquez intersentia cambridge antwerp portland. Thoroughly revised and updated this third edition of eu private international law incorporates many developments in legislation and case law since the publication of the second edition in 2010. New developments in eu and international copyright law edge of developments in copyright law in the eu and 14 private international law issues . Research handbook on eu private international law research handbook on eu private international law isbn and the further development of eu law generally. Directorate general for internal policies codification of eu private international law developments in internal law not identified in the framework 66
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.