Original and provocative a comprehensive critique of the australian law of jurisdiction it is no exaggeration to claim that jurisdiction in international litigation is the most significant book to have been published on the australian law of jurisdiction since sir zelman cowens federal jurisdiction in australia appeared in 1959. Jurisdiction in international litigation mary keyes federation press sydney 2005 isbn 1 8628 7567 7 305 pp for everyone involved in cross border litigation litigants lawyers and. Transport and communications technologies have made international disputes common and a frequent practical issue is which country or countries have jurisdiction to resolve the dispute. International civil litigation international law section recommend no change to the current structure of the fsia combining issues of personal jurisdiction
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.