Cross border insolvency sometimes called international insolvency regulates the treatment of financially distressed debtors where such debtors have assets or creditors in more than one country. The uncitral model law on cross border insolvency was a model law issued by the secretariat of uncitral on 30 may 1997 to assist states in relation to the regulation . Uncitral model law on cross border insolvency 1997 text 1997 guide to enactment and interpretation 2013 status date of adoption 30 may 1997 purpose. India corporate law with the growing pace of insolvency proceedings under the insolvency code cross border insolvency is the idea whose time has come. Uncitral model law on cross border insolvency with guide to enactment and interpretation united nations new york 2014 united nations commission on international trade law
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.