1 conflict of laws for intellectual property in cyberspace franois dessemontet introduction professor universities of lausanne and fribourg. Conflict of laws concerns relations across different legal jurisdictions between natural persons companies corporations and other legal entities . Principles governing jurisdiction choice of law and judgments in conflict of laws in intellectual property matters choice of law rules have traditionally. 2 about the draft and the project this draft of principles has been prepared by the european max planck group on conflict of laws in intellectual property clip. The notion of territoriality as applied within the classic framework of choice of law analysis is ambiguous this ambiguity is illustrated in cross border tor
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.